Friday, May 28, 2010

Things That Go Buzz In The Night

I dream of you, alone, tired and ready for bed, sleepy. You know I won't be home for a while, so you slip under the covers with a book. After a while, you feel drowsy, and you reach over to put your book beside the bed. By accident, your hand brushes your long, slim vibrator. You pick it up, and, feeling pleasantly drowsy yet aroused (the thoughts of that extra passionate kiss I gave you before I left for work still lingers), you begin to gently stroke yourself with one hand, while the other uses this toy to touch and tease.

As you become more aroused, your breathing quickens, and you slowly slide it into you. Still using your fingers to massage and tease your clit, you begin to tease yourself, sliding it in and out, slowly.

You're so intent on what you're doing, you don't even hear me let myself into the room. The lights were off outside, so I thought you were asleep. I can't believe it, you are lying on the bed, in a state of bliss, your tight little white t-shirt on, with a delicious red bra showing through, and touching yourself, using your vibrator.

Hardly daring to believe it, I undress quickly, and climb gently onto the bed. God, I am so hard for you already. The sight of you touching yourself has done amazing things to me. I gently prize your legs a little further apart, and you give a little gasp as my tongue suddenly flickers over your beautiful pussy. Kissing around your thighs, I move back to your clit as you withdraw your vibrator with a groan. Then I'm holding your beautiful thighs, and I begin to really concentrate and drive you wild. In a short time your back is arching, you begin to gasp, and then, with a rush, you orgasm. You moan so loudly, and your hands are scrabbling wildly in my hair. Then suddenly you relax...

I move up next to you, kiss you on the cheek and neck, and stroke you. You surprise me by sitting up and murmuring, 'Your turn now!', before pushing me onto my back. Your mouth closes over my hard cock, and one hand gently grips the base and begins massaging it. Your tongue is flickering over the soft, sensitive underskin. Your warm, wet mouth feels so good I am gasping in pleasure, and I am incredibly turned on. I'm so hard for you. You turn your body around and position your beautiful pussy above my face, while still using your mouth. I begin to tease and nibble your beautiful pussy again, but it's so hard to concentrate... Your mouth and hand are making me tremble with pleasure. With a deep, loud moan, I tell you I'm going to cum. You grind your pussy deep into my mouth, and suddenly my body starts to convulse, and you sense the sweet sensation of my orgasm. As I come, you feverishly swallow every drop.

I am shattered, but as you give me a last gentle suck, and turn around for a cuddle, you notice how hard I still am. You position yourself above me, and gently slide onto me. I am still gasping from pleasure at cumming, but this is setting off a sensory overload. I join in, moving my hips in time to yours, my hands reaching up to pinch and squeeze your nipples. Your movement becomes frantic. Not so soon, surely? Yes, you are! You scream in pleasure, and it's mingled with my deep moan as you come again, your beautiful pussy juices dripping down on my body, almost at the same instant as I share your orgasm with mine. You collapse on me, and our lips meet.
For a long time.

"I love you, sweetheart" I murmur, as we hold each other close, ready for sleep.
Maybe I should catch you doing this again sometime?

No comments:

Post a Comment