Monday, June 14, 2010

Blue Dress Vignettes I

The long weekend starts tomorrow, and as we have Fri-Sun off, we decide we should spend this Thursday night finally going on our first ever date to the movies. The movie of choice has been hotly debated during the preceding 48 hours, before we finally settle on an artsy chick flick rerun at the Oxford Street cinemas. This movie date has been a long time coming, and we are both really looking forward to it, not to mention the dinner we've decided on afterwards - a taxi or ferry to the North Shore, and choosing a place that takes our fancy as we wander around.

Having got home from work a little earlier than you, I've already showered and changed, and poured you a glass of wine for when you arrive home. Being greeted at the doorway with a glass of white wine, being relieved of your bag, and a hug and long, lingering kiss goes a long way towards making you realise the weekend has arrived early!

You disappear into the bathroom, and I settle to call the taxi while you're getting ready.
A little later, you appear around the passageway, and with a "Do you like it?", model the dress and heels you'll be wearing this evening. My breath catches in my throat - you are eye-catchingly beautiful, and look incredibly sexy in a blue, shimmering dress and nice heels.
I get up, cross to you, put an arm around you, and whisper, "Babe, you're stunning. That looks really beautiful, and really works for you!" On impulse, I kiss you on the lips. You smile, and shrug off the shoulder strap, so the dress slips down a little, and the top of your firm and beautiful breasts are exposed. We kiss deeply, my hands stroking your back. Spoiling the moment, and the unspoken desire and invitation, a mobile sounds - the taxi has arrived. Breaking the kiss, we walk out of the flat to the taxi holding hands.

The taxi trip is short - we aren't going far, and as the taxi driver prattles away about Thursday night traffic, our hands explore each others' legs, and inner thighs, your hand gently massaging me, mine exploring as far as your knickers. At the theatre, it's the work of minutes to pay off the taxi driver, buy our tickets, get drinks, and move into the seating area. In the back row, naturally, as it has the best view. We've timed this to perfection, and minutes later, the movie commences, thankfully without the plethora of ads that precede a new release!

It's the chick flick's chick flick, but enjoyable nevertheless. The story-line really is romantic, and without even realising it, we've gone from holding hands, to stroking each others' arms and leg and leaning to touch each other. I realise with a small start that you have gone still, and immediately realise why - my hand has reached your pussy, and the knickers you had on have gone! Somewhere between the taxi and sitting down, you have managed to whip them off! Your hand is on my increasingly aroused manhood, but your attention to that falters as I gently penetrate you with two fingers, and tease your beautiful clit with another. You subconsciously inch forward in your seat, pushing yourself against my teasing, searching fingers. An evening of foreplay that started in the flat is rapidly coming to a head for you - I have never seen you this aroused from me teasing you like this alone... After another ten, long, beautiful minutes, you draw a deep breath, arch your back against the seat, stiffen and groan as you climax. The movie is loud enough to stifle the noise, and the theatre is sparsely populated anyway, but this is a real turn on for me...

You relax, and turn and smile as you see me cleaning each finger of your pussy juice with my tongue... Without any hesitation or warning, or even a backward glance to see if anyone else is watching, your hands seek out and undo my belt and zip in the near darkness. I feel your warm hands close around my enormously aroused manhood and pull it free, gently massaging it, then you lean across my front, and I feel your warm, wet and willing mouth close over me.

A wave of pure pleasure washes over me, and I shiver in delight, and I can't help but quietly gasp "Oh... Oh..." as your mouth and hands work absolute magic on me. You're sucking for all you're worth, your tongue teasing and playing with me, teasing the sensitive skin just under the tip, one hand sliding up and down the base, the other playing with my balls. God, it feels so incredibly good... Each time you move your mouth up and down me, a thrill of pleasure runs up and down the entire length of my body.

Suddenly you feel me tense, and start to stiffen. You take your mouth off, and hold me firmly to stop the orgasm happening just yet, and when I have stopped gasping quite as much, you sit up, have a quick look around, and hoist yourself onto my lap, raising the blue dress a little. You hold yourself just above me using your legs and one hand, while the other takes hold of me, and guides my throbbing manhood into your hot, wet, tight pussy... The sensation as you slowly lower yourself onto my shaft is one of the most beautiful feelings ever, and I feel your warmth and wetness as you envelop me. My hands are on the chairs either side of me, and I'm desperately trying not to moan out aloud, as you start moving, my shaft siding in and out of you, your back leaning against my chest, your arms helping to support you on either side, your legs on mine. You move your head to one side, and lean back further, and I turn so we can kiss...

The whole world could have gone spinning off it's axis right now, and we wouldn't have noticed. The climax for me comes quickly, I am so turned on by you, and I have my hands around your waist, and pull you back down on me as hard as I can just as I cum, shuddering with the intensity of it. When the moment passes, we still have our lips together, and continue to kiss deeply. Still hard, I am still inside you, but we are just holding each other close now, and my hands stray to run over your breasts, delighting to find how hard and erect your nipples are.

"You dirty, dirty boy," you whisper. "Now I'm sooo wet and messy I'm going to have to go out and clean myself up! Care to come and give me a hand? You can hold my dress up for me and help me...?"
The movie, only half way through, is forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment